Vikranth Reddy Vongati
1228 W Shorb St, Alhambra, CA, 91803 | (626)-417-9226 | email@example.com
Actively looking for an entry level full time position in a reputed engineering firm which provides me a scope to enhance and explore my skills and knowledge by upholding the values and benefits of the firm.
Master’s degree | December-2017 | california state university los angeles
· Major: Engineering/Industrial Management – GPA:3.2
· Related coursework: Environmental Transport, Highway Design, Advanced Quality concepts, Innovation, Hazardous Materials and Disaster Management, Forecasting & Assessment.
Bachelor of technology | may-2014| jawaharlal nehru technological university
· Major: Civil Engineering – GPA:3.3
· Related coursework: Reinforced Concrete Design, GIS Remote Sensing, Strength of materials, Concrete Technology, Construction Management, Advance Steel design.
Skills & Abilities
AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Civil 3D, STAAD PRO, Microsoft Project, MS Office BIM, Primavera P6, Timberline Sage, Cost Estimating, Blueprints, Risk Management, Concrete designing, Planning & Scheduling, Detailing, Hand sketching, reading blue prints.
Intern | Euphoria Design House, Los Angeles, ca | july-2017-Present
· Doing my intern as an Assistant Architect over 7 Months. I work on AutoCAD, 3D designing, Visualization, sketch up tools, read plans, blue prints and specifications of the project. Most of the company projects are based on NYCT.
· Job Duties: Preparing the plans and helping the Sr. Architect by drawing out the architectural layouts, meeting with clients or administering other functions for a final project with building regulations including layouts planning’s, construction plans, hand sketch drawings, planning & scheduling for client meetings, maintaining project files, working on detailing, data systems work, pre-production work using photography, site visits.
Site Engineer | Panduranga reddy company & COO | march 2012-may 2015
· Worked as a main technical advisor for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
· Maintaining Site construction documents including daily reports.
· Prepared documentation by ensuring that projects meet as agreed specifications and budgets.
· Controlled day to day supervision, Erosion Control plans quality assurance on site.
· Managed different department workers in executing the project activities.
· Executing the project as per the plan and making necessary changes if required.
· Ordering material under effective costs with certified quality.
· Maintained quality control, health and safety measures on site.
· Inspecting workers and following up with day to day performance & schedules.
· Reviewed plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
· Resolved various unexpected technical issues and other problems.
· Communicating with clients and their representatives in regular meetings to keep them informed about the project.
· Self-Compacting concrete using marble sludge powder and crushed rock dust (M-20) grade.
· Selection, Implementation and maintenance process of advanced planning and scheduling(APS) systems.
· Studied and compared on different sub-contract documents.
· Certified in OSHA 30-hour outreach training.
· About to get my E.I.T Certificate, hopefully in this year.
· Pursuing primavera P6 professional video program training.
· Certified AutoCAD and Blueprint reading training from Euphoria Design House.