Omar Mohamed Esieed
San Bruno, California
Date of Birth: 12.02.1992
Languages: Fluent in English and Arabic, Written and Spoken
Address: 3127 Shelter Creek Ln, San Bruno CA
Willing to relocate or travel.
Valid California Class C driver’s license.
To obtain an entry-level Civil Engineer position in a reputed organization where my technical skills are utilized for the growth of the organization. Working with the project team on all aspects of the project’s design and construction, while simultaneously working on achieving the goal of being a licensed Professional Engineer.
Bachelors of Engineering in Civil Engineering
Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan
Rieser Building Group, San Jose, California
January 2017 – Present
· Conducted field investigations and analyzed failures involving structures and construction problems, including commercial, residential and industrial properties.
· Identified the cause, origin, and extent of water intrusions, structural failures, construction defects and building system failures.
· Supported conclusions by appropriate expert testimony in legal proceedings.
· Reviewed eyewitness statements, police reports, expert reports, and other materials for background information.
· Inspected sites where catastrophes, accidents or losses occurred and examine all available physical evidence.
· Analytical and conceptual thinking
· Active listener
· Team player
· Eye for detail
· Quick learner
· Sitting for the FE Exam on the 9th of October for the EIT Certification
· ETABS 2013 Certification
· Microsoft Office Suite “Word,Excel,Access…”
· Intermediate AutoCAD skills
Will be furnished upon request
Graduated as a Civil Engineer in 2016