Dear Hiring Manager,
I feel that my skills and experience are a great fit for this position. Please take a moment to review my resume and feel free to contact me for more information. I look forward to learning more about this opportunity.
This specific role perfectly captures what I hoped to achieve as an engineer when starting my career journey. The work your company does is fascinating, and I have read in great detail about the cutting-edge technology being utilized. This position would help set me on the right path to achieve my career goals.
During my previous role at Hashem Contracting and Trading, I learned to work in interdisciplinary teams that included both technical and non-technical disciplines. Here, I was able to flourish as an effective communicator that was able to ensure that all stakeholders’ needs were both communicated effectively to the team and met to the clients’ highest level of satisfaction.
I hope to grow as both an employee for the company, and as a professional in this role. In this new role, I am willing to work diligently to meet the needs of the company and to become a productive part of the team as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I’m looking forward to learning more about the position and about the company. My previous experience makes me an ideal candidate for this position, and I hope to be given an opportunity to show the team firsthand what an asset I can be. I look forward to hearing back from you.
Karam Al Mitwalli
▪ Designed and built a commercial & residential buildings. Sustained close relationships with venders/customer and other project team.
▪ Accountable for projects timelines, budget, site management, planning, scheduling and other site operations, safety standards and procedures, progress briefings, periodic reports, and customer relations.
▪ Sustained full clients satisfaction in terms of quality and delivery, with the project completed in a full-operational facility. Coordinated with project manager to identify issues, facilitate the clients and ensure timely deliverables.
▪ Professionally lead and manage 4 stations daily operations; oversee ordering, scheduling, employee training, store image, profits, all controllable expenses, inventory, cash, and shortages.
▪ Facilitate and guide the vendors/customers in challenging circumstances and proactively contribute in additional assignments assigned by senior management.
▪ Set and enforced high standards in the areas of personal appearance, conversational etiquette and customer service guidelines. Handled all proposals and review reports for division and managed financials and budgets.
▪ Collaborate with human resources and marketing to add quality employee drivers and contracted drivers to the fleet.
▪ Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance.
▪ Offer guidance to contracted drivers on the best ways to maximize their earnings, while delivering a high level of customer service.