JASPER CLARENCE FERRER
8502 Atwood Bend Trail
Richmond, TX 77407
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT TYLER – HOUSTON CAMPUS Houston, TX
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering 8/16 – 5/18
• Senior Design Project: Hydraulic Ram Pump with Filtration
• Memberships: National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), Society of Hispanic Engineers (SHPE)
• Notable Courses: Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Mechanics of Materials, Dynamics of Machinery
HOUSTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE Houston, TX
Associate of Science in Engineering Science 6/13 – 7/16
• Specialization: Mechanical Engineering
• Memberships: Aspiring Engineers
• Notable Courses: AutoCad, Differential Equations, Electrical Circuits, Statics, Dynamics
ALIEF HASTINGS HIGH SCHOOL Houston, TX
High School Diploma 8/08 – 6/10
• Honors: Cum Laude
• Memberships: National Honor Society, Math Honor Society, Junior Achievement Club
MARATHON OIL CORPORATION Houston, TX
Records Management Coordinator 8/16 – Present
• Analyzed and evaluated legal agreements from several group codes to support various analysts. Led to
improved work efficiency and overall team productivity.
• Increased capacity for new incoming contracts by reviewing inactive and sold contracts and sending them to
information management services.
• Sorted files and documents in a systemized manner to assist Land Analysts and Division Order Analysts.
Categories included Leases, Exploration & Production, Wells, Deeds, Crude, Natural Gas, International, and
• Accurately scanned and uploaded an average of 100 documents daily to support analysts and other team
members. Improved overall team productivity by enabling the team to easily access the files throughout the
WALGREENS PHARMACY Houston, TX
Shift Lead 7/12 – 4/18
• Assigned roles to 4 different store associates and took the initiative on significant tasks to improve store
productivity and efficiency.
• Strategized and executed plans to address unexpected setbacks in the store and to ultimately improve overall
QC LABORATORIES, INC. Houston, TX
Non-destructive Testing (NDT) Technician 5/13 – 8/13
• Approved reports after each non-destructive testing: Radiographic, Magnetic, and Ultrasonic. Enabled
technicians to work more efficiently and improve completion time leading to improved client satisfaction.
• Community Service: Junior Achievement, Houston Food Bank, Houston Chevron Marathon
• Interests: Automotive, Music, Sports
• Software Skills: Microsoft Office, AutoCad, MATLAB, GeoGebra, LabView, Mathcad, Simulink, Creo, BEopt,
CFD, FEA, OPUS, Tobin, Lagniappe, OpenText, Enterprise Scan